Free shipping for all orders over ₹15000.00
1. CcAvanue Checkout
2. You can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
3. Israeli Tax Invoice would be attached and send with the item.
1. All items are one of a kind and individual.
2. All items are handmade, and there may be imperfections, each item is a piece of art and cannot be replaced with a duplicate one.
1. We ship worldwide.
2. All our international shipments are fully insured, sent with a tracking number,
and will be shipped 3-4 days after payment.
3. Items shipped from our studio in ramot menashe ISRAEL via ECO post.
It takes around 1-3 weeks getting to the US and Europe.
4. Deliveries overseas may be charged in coasts of costumes (import tax) or Vat (value added tax) according to the states specific law. These charges are hard to predict and are out of our control. Any charge of this kind will be paid by the purchaser.
5. We will not be held responsible for delays or lost items due to customs or postal services, moreover if needed, you are responsible for picking up your item at your nearest post office.
1. Exchange or return may be made 14 days from the day of receiving the item, along with the tax invoice receipt.
2. Address of shipping for exchange/return: Aviva Talmon Kibutz Ramot Menashe 19245 Israel.
For any other question please contact us at – email@example.com
We value the trust you place in www.bansalandsonsjewellers.com. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information We collect email address from you when you select email during the first app launch. This enables us to sync your wishlist and shopping cart already created by you on the Bansal and sons jewellers website. We also use your contact information to send you offers and recommendations based on your previous orders, your browsing history and your interests.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioural analytics
- Use of Demographic and Profile Data We use personal information to provide the services you request. We use your personal information to troubleshoot problems; collect fees owed; measure interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers and customize your experience. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our app. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our app.
- Security Precautions Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Choice/Opt-Out www.bansalandsonsjewellers.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. You may delete certain non-mandatory information. You can write to us at the contact information provided below to assist you with these requests.
- Questions? Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile Deactivation Bansal and sons jewellers enables you to freeze your profile temporarily. This temporary action will leave you without a Bansal and sons jewellers account and access to speedy checkout, information about your past orders, wishlists, Gold Mine, Blue Vouchers, Blue Credits, Blue Cash and all other personalised Bansal and sons jewellers products and services.
- Profile Deletion Bansal and sons jewellers enables you to request to permanently erase your Bansal and sons jewellers account. Once requested to delete, all associated information like past orders, past/current Try at Home bookings, wishlists, saved addresses, and any pending benefits like Gold Mine 10+1 instalments, Blue Vouchers, Blue Cash, or Blue Credits will no longer be accessible to you. The ‘Profile Deletion’ will require you to forfeit future account creation with the same email address, any claims to policies like Lifetime Exchange & Buyback, 30 Day Returns and Refund, product cleaning & fixing and any other policies or services offered by Bansal and sons jewellers, as well as any claims stemming from product damages and related issues. In the event that your account has any open orders, payments, grievances, shipments, or instalment plans, then Bansal and sons jewellers may refuse or delay the deletion of your account